Careers / Internship Information
We are looking for highly motivated person who can challenge new businesses in Myanmar.
- Consultant (incorporation procedures services, labor services, research services about industries etc)
- Legal adviser (draft of agreements, research services about law etc)
- People who can work in English or Asian languages (except Japanese) or promise to try to achieve such level.
- ➢ Regarding Legal adviser, people who have already had Japanese or foreign attorney
qualification have priority, however people who have knowledge about other law can apply.
- We will ask you to do other services depend on the occasion.
Activities in office
- An annual office trip
- Dinner party which Office members participate in
We welcome people who hope to learn actively abroad and receive working condition adaptably.
People who work in short term and students can apply.
Required Documents for registration
Please use the standard CV.
Word, Excel, PDF which is handwritten is possible.
Please arrange the latest one.
- Certificate of Enrollment / Certificate of Expected Graduation
Who to contact
Please send the above required documents to the addresses shown below. In case you haven’t got any contact from us over a week, please don’t hesitate to contact us again.
CV and documents received shall be handled with high confidentiality and will not be returned to the candidates.